Grey Safari Fedora Hat is a wonderful classic hat. Wear this gorgeous hat in town or the country alike. The grey fedora hat is made from 100% wool and is coated with Teflon® to be showerproof.
This makes this wool fedora completely practical as well as wonderfully chic and stylish. A stunning hat that suits everyone. A truly great hat even if you haven’t worn one before!
A crushable hat, so perfect for your days out and travels in the country and afar, it is easily packable in your luggage, handbag or overhead locker.
Dressed with a smart leather belt for an understated and elegant look, or accessorised with one of our feather hat pins for added style. Perfect for those county walks or dressed up for the races!
Rikki Boucle Tweed Jacket, Tessa Grey Jacket, Natural Feather Hat Pin Large, or Natural Feather Hat Pin Medium.
Explore our latest collection of women’s fashion from exclusively designed tailored women’s jackets and blazers to stylish coats and luxurious leather parkas.
Grey Safari Fedora Hat
- Teflon® coating ensures the hat is waterproof in a shower.
- It is a crushable and packable hat which is very convenient when you are out and about and need to pack the hat in your bag or luggage.
- Available in sizes to fit most heads.
- Made by established English UK hat manufacturer Christys’
- Colour; Grey
- Sizes; Small, Medium and Large
- Size Guide; To choose the right size for you will need to measure your head with a tape measure. Start from the middle of your forehead and loop round above your ears. Use the size guide below to confirm which size will be best for you. If you are in-between sizes please select the larger option.
- UK size cm inches
Small 6 3/4 55 21.7
Medium 7 57 22.4
Large 7 1/4 59 23.2
- Dimensions: Approximately Crown Height; 11cm. Brim Width; 7cm.
- Composition: 100% Wool Felt with Teflon® coating. Brown leather band.
- Care instructions: Always hold the front and back of the brim to adjust the hat on your head when wearing, and when not wearing rest your hat upside down to protect the brim shape. When not in use please carefully store your hat on a hat stand, or use a hat stretcher when not wearing for a long time.
- Whilst the hat is waterproof in a shower or damp conditions, please don’t let the hat become too wet because this will cause the hat to become discoloured and lose shape. If you do need to dry the hat out please rest upside down at room temperature.
- To keep your hat looking it’s best please use a lint roller to clean off any dust and use a damp cloth to remove any dry marks.
Delivery and Returns:
We offer free shipping on all UK orders over £100.