Green Fedora Hat is a fabulous wool felt hat that will accessorise with many of your outfits. Wear this gorgeous hat in town or the country alike. This green fedora is made exclusively for Laurie & Jules, from 100% wool and is coated with Teflon® to be showerproof.
Therefore this makes this wool fedora completely practical as well as wonderfully chic and stylish. A stunning and truly great hat that suits everyone.
In addition, this is a crushable hat and is easily packable in your luggage, handbag or overhead locker.
It is slightly smaller on the brim than the Safari Fedora style which makes it a great option for a rounder head.
Dressed with a smart leather belt for an understated and elegant look, or accessorised with one of our feather hat pins for added style. Consequently perfect for those country walks or dressed up for the races! Equally use on town instead of an umbrella when showery.
Emmy Green Check Jacket, Tori Sage Green Jacket, Natural Feather Hat Pin Large, or Peacock Feather Hat Pin Large.
Explore our latest collection of women’s fashion from exclusively designed tailored women’s jackets and blazers to stylish coats and luxurious leather parkas.
Green Fedora Hat
- Teflon® coating ensures the hat is waterproof in a shower.
- It is a crushable and packable hat which is very convenient when you are out and about and need to pack the hat in your bag or luggage.
- Available in sizes to fit most heads.
- Colour: Green
- Sizes: Small, Medium and Large
- Size Guide: To choose the right size for you will need to measure your head with a tape measure. Start from the middle of your forehead and loop round above your ears. Use the size guide below to confirm which size will be best for you. If you are in-between sizes please select the larger option.
- UK size cm inches
Small 6 3/4 55 21.7
Medium 7 57 22.4
Large 7 1/4 59 23.2
- Dimensions: Approximately Crown Height: 11cm. Brim Width: 6cm.
- Composition: 100% Wool Felt with Teflon® coating. Brown leather band.
- Care instructions: Always hold the front and back of the brim to adjust the hat on your head when wearing. When not wearing rest your hat upside down to protect the brim shape. When not in use please carefully store your hat on a hat stand. Alternatively use a hat stretcher when not wearing for a long time.
- Whilst the hat is waterproof in a shower or damp conditions, please don’t let the hat become too wet because this will cause the hat to become discoloured and lose shape. If you do need to dry the hat out please rest upside down at room temperature.
- To keep your hat looking it’s best please use a lint roller to clean off any dust and use a damp cloth to remove any dry marks.
Delivery and Returns:
We offer free shipping on all UK orders over £100 and 14 day exchange or refund on unworn items